show / hide sidebar
TOYOTA SURF KZN185 3” 409 Grade Stainless Exhaust System
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
TOYOTA SURF KZN185
3” Turbo Back Exhaust System
409 STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE4678-S
Australian Made with strict quality control. Fast Order processing & Quick delivery. Customer service we are proud of !
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
- Sound options : Straight Pipe or Resonator ( Recommended )
Free Zone : QLD / NSW / VIC / ACT & SA
$50.00 : NT / WA & TAS
INTERNATIONAL - Please inquire at email@example.com
- Dump Pipe
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Muffler assembly
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|TRANSMISSION||AUTOMATIC / MANUAL Please advise at checkout if manual|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||STAINLESS STEEL (409 GRADE)|
|PAINT TYPE||HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL|
Great Product, Great Vendor
Posted by Seva on 31st Dec 2019
As I live in Canada, I first tried to find a local option for upgrading to 3" exhaust. It was not feasible to get a new dump pipe made locally. Fortunately, I was not disappointed with this product and this vendor.
- great communications - they were quick to respond to all of my questions
- great price - cheaper than just local price for just mandrel-bent exhaust, without a new dump pipe
- quick and reasonably priced shipping - I received the product in Vancouver, Canada within 2 weeks of placing the order
- great product. Several things to say about that:
1. I have a Surf with a 3" lift, 33" tires, steel bumper, winch, and skid plate armor. I bought the 3" exhaust system primarily to reduce EGTs, which it certainly did. 200-300F drop when hard wheeling (i.e. inclines, deep snow, etc.), it's now actually hard to hit 1000F (pre-turbo). 100-150F drop when cruising on the highway. With the new system in place, I can finally once again drive the Surf without constantly looking at the EGT gauge.
2. It's quiet - I was expecting a straight pipe rumble, or a drone, but it's nothing of the sort. Just a bit more gurgle (Yes, it's still louder than the factory system, but it's supposed to be).
3. Good dump pipe design - by good I mean that despite the larger diameter, the rear nut is still as accessible as it is on the stock dump pipe (helps to have a body lift).
Room for improvement:
- Should come with a turbo flange gasket, or at least say in large letters in the product description that it doesn't. OEM gaskets are cheap but not always readily available. It's not good practice to re-use the old gasket.
- Should come with new dump pipe nuts, particularly given how easy it is to strip the stock nuts when they are old and seized.