show / hide sidebar
TOYOTA SURF KZN185 3” 409 Grade Stainless Exhaust System
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
TOYOTA SURF KZN185
3” Turbo Back Exhaust System
409 STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE4678-S
- Proudly Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
- Sound options : Straight Pipe or Resonator ( Recommended )
IMPORTANT : HERE’S THE DEAL ON FREIGHT !
we will come back to you with the best rate we can get for your area. You always have the option of cancelling the order if you are not happy with
the freight price.
- Dump Pipe
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Muffler assembly
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|TRANSMISSION||AUTOMATIC / MANUAL Please advise at checkout if manual|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||STAINLESS STEEL (409 GRADE)|
|PAINT TYPE||HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL|
Top quality and amazing customer service
Posted by Doane Kelly on 17th Jul 2020
cant thank the guys at factory direct enough for the great 3 inch exhaust system for my kzn185 Toyota surf fit was perfect for an off the shelf item came with everything needed. And finish and fit where great ! I sent an email in regards to the exhaust when I first went to purchase as it said it wasn't available but I recived an almost immediate response from them saying more where in production soon i received emails on weekends and was kept up to date on the progress of production customer service was great cant recommend these guys enough thankyou :D
Great Product, Great Vendor
Posted by Seva on 31st Dec 2019
As I live in Canada, I first tried to find a local option for upgrading to 3" exhaust. It was not feasible to get a new dump pipe made locally. Fortunately, I was not disappointed with this product and this vendor.
- great communications - they were quick to respond to all of my questions
- great price - cheaper than just local price for just mandrel-bent exhaust, without a new dump pipe
- quick and reasonably priced shipping - I received the product in Vancouver, Canada within 2 weeks of placing the order
- great product. Several things to say about that:
1. I have a Surf with a 3" lift, 33" tires, steel bumper, winch, and skid plate armor. I bought the 3" exhaust system primarily to reduce EGTs, which it certainly did. 200-300F drop when hard wheeling (i.e. inclines, deep snow, etc.), it's now actually hard to hit 1000F (pre-turbo). 100-150F drop when cruising on the highway. With the new system in place, I can finally once again drive the Surf without constantly looking at the EGT gauge.
2. It's quiet - I was expecting a straight pipe rumble, or a drone, but it's nothing of the sort. Just a bit more gurgle (Yes, it's still louder than the factory system, but it's supposed to be).
3. Good dump pipe design - by good I mean that despite the larger diameter, the rear nut is still as accessible as it is on the stock dump pipe (helps to have a body lift).
Room for improvement:
- Should come with a turbo flange gasket, or at least say in large letters in the product description that it doesn't. OEM gaskets are cheap but not always readily available. It's not good practice to re-use the old gasket.
- Should come with new dump pipe nuts, particularly given how easy it is to strip the stock nuts when they are old and seized.