show / hide sidebar
- 3" Turbo Back Stainless Steel Systems
- TOYOTA SURF Y-KZN130 3” 409 Grade Stainless Exhaust System
TOYOTA SURF Y-KZN130 3” 409 Grade Stainless Exhaust System
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
TOYOTA SURF Y-KZN130
3.0L 1KZ-TE Engine - 1995 to 2002 3rd GENERATION ONLY
WILL NOT FIT 2ND GENERATION PRE 1995
3” Turbo Back Exhaust System
409 STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE4667-S
- Proudly Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
- Sound options : Straight Pipe or Resonator - Same Price
PLEASE NOTE : this system will not fit 2nd Generation models Pre 1995
IMPORTANT : HERE’S THE DEAL ON FREIGHT !
we will come back to you with the best rate we can get for your area. You always have the option of cancelling the order if you are not happy with
the freight price.
- Dump Pipe
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Intermediate Connecting Pipe
- Resonator / Straight Pipe Assembly
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|TRANSMISSION||AUTOMATIC / MANUAL Please advise at checkout if manual|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||STAINLESS STEEL (409 )|
|PAINT TYPE||HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL|
Amazing piece of work
Posted by Allen Donald on 30th Jul 2019
Straight bolt on high quality build seamless bends. I only needed to swap my exhaust flange for aftermarket turbo. Amazing price for a full 3" mandrel bend bolt on exhaust. Cannot recommend enough. Must have.
Posted by Gareth Mouat on 26th Jul 2019
A good quality system with a good fitment.
I had to adjust the dump pipe with a mallet to be able to get it onto the turbo, I think this is more an issue with toyotas design. But a good fit and clearance once on.
Free flowing exhaust increases the performance of the 1kz dramatically.
Overall very happy with the product and a very good company to deal with
Posted by Andrew on 6th Jan 2017
Good quality exhaust well made had to alter hanging brackets though. Dump pipe fitted exactly. Staff on phone were extremely helpful. Overall nice exhaust for the money.