Outback Exhaust system to suit
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 60 Series WAGON
4.0L Turbo Diesel 12H-T - MANUAL VEHICLES ONLY
3” Turbo Back Exhaust System
FOR PTO EQUIPPED VEHICLES
409 STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE4644-PTO-S
ONLY SUITS MANUAL VEHICLES
- Proudly Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
- Sound options : This system comes with a Small Muffler or Pipe Only ( No Muffler )
Our exhaust systems are manufactured out of 409 Stainless Steel – 409 is a titanium stabilised ferritic alloy that contains chromium. While it doesn’t polish well, 409 offers a number of benefits over 304 stainless steel.
- More workable than 304, 409 bends/welds very easily with the right equipment. Important if you ever damage the system & must repair it.
- Better suited to high temperature applications, handles heat cycling well (rivers crossings, beach driving, wet/cold weather)
- Better resistance to vibration - less likely to crack than 304
- Offers high strength with good corrosion resistance.
409 may oxidise over time – this brown look is caused by chemical reaction & actually helps corrosion resistance. OEM car & aftermarket exhaust manufacturers are the main users of 409 due to it being the ideal for vehicle exhausts.
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Intermediate Connecting Pipe
- Muffler assembly
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|To fit TOYOTA
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL
|STAINLESS STEEL 409 Grade
|HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL