Outback Exhaust system to suit
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 79 Series SINGLE & DOUBLE CAB
4.5L V8, DPF Model 2016 on
4" DPF Back Exhaust System
*** CERAMIC COATED ***
Part Number : OE4665-S40
- Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Complete system is coated in MCX CermaKrome for Maximum Protection
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- Sound options : Pipe only/Straight Pipe for a decent note . A resonator option is available on request - extra $125
Our exhaust systems are manufactured out of 409 Stainless Steel – 409 is a titanium stabilised ferritic alloy that contains chromium. While it doesn’t polish well, 409 offers a number of benefits over 304 stainless steel.
- More workable than 304, 409 bends/welds very easily with the right equipment. Important if you ever damage the system & must repair it.
- Better suited to high temperature applications, handles heat cycling well (rivers crossings, beach driving, wet/cold weather)
- Better resistance to vibration - less likely to crack than 304
- Offers high strength with good corrosion resistance.
409 may oxidise over time – this brown look is caused by chemical reaction & actually helps corrosion resistance. OEM car & aftermarket exhaust manufacturers are the main users of 409 due to it being the ideal for vehicle exhausts.
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Intermediate Connecting Pipe
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|VEHICLE MANUFACTURER||To fit TOYOTA|
|SERIES||70/79 DPF MODEL|
|BODY||SINGLE & DOUBLE CAB UTE|
|TRANSMISSION||AUTO / MANUAL|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||409 STAINLESS STEEL|
|PAINT TYPE||CERAMIC COATED|
- Part Number:
- Vehicle Manufacturer:
- Vehicle Make:
- Vehicle Series:
- 70/79 DPF Model
- 2016 Onwards
- Vehicle Body:
- Single & Double Cab Ute
Procrastinated far too long about going 4” on my single cab. ….Best move ever for a 70series….Well built….Well finished & easy install….Super fast delivery…..Will be purchasing a 3.5” setup for my dual cab later this year…