Outback Exhaust system to suit
2.0L TURBO DPF Model 0/2020 on
3.5" DPF Back Exhaust System
409 STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE1492-S35
- Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing, allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Proof enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint
- Sound options : Pipe only/Straight Pipe for a decent note . Resonator also available for quiet note
Our exhaust systems are manufactured out of 409 Stainless Steel – 409 is a titanium stabilised ferritic alloy that contains chromium. While it doesn’t polish well, 409 offers a number of benefits over 304 stainless steel.
- More workable than 304, 409 bends/welds very easily with the right equipment. Important if you ever damage the system & must repair it.
- Better suited to high temperature applications, handles heat cycling well (rivers crossings, beach driving, wet/cold weather)
- Better resistance to vibration - less likely to crack than 304
- Offers high strength with good corrosion resistance.
409 may oxidise over time – this brown look is caused by chemical reaction & actually helps corrosion resistance. OEM car & aftermarket exhaust manufacturers are the main users of 409 due to it being the ideal for vehicle exhausts.
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Rear Connecting Pipe
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|VEHICLE MANUFACTURER||To Fit GREAT WALL GWM|
|SERIES||NPW DPF 09/2020 MODEL|
|ENGINE||2.0L TURBO GW4D20M|
|TRANSMISSION||AUTO / MANUAL|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||409 STAINLESS STEEL|
|PAINT TYPE||HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL|