show / hide sidebar
NISSAN NAVARA D22 3.0L UTE 3" Aluminised Exhaust System
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
NISSAN NAVARA D22 UTE
3.0L Turbo Diesel
3" Turbo Back Exhaust System
ALUMINISED STEEL - 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE5623-A
Australian Made with strict quality control. Fast Order processing & Quick delivery. Customer service we are proud of !
- Mandrel Bent Tubing allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- Aluminised Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Diesel Specific Catalytic Converter - 200 cell hi flow
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
- Sound options : Straight Pipe or Small Muffler
Free Zone : QLD / NSW / VIC / ACT & SA
$50.00 : NT / WA & TAS
INTERNATIONAL - Please inquire at email@example.com
- Dump Pipe
- Front Catalytic Converter
- Connecting Pipe with Flex
- Muffler assembly
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|TRANSMISSION||MANUAL / AUTOMATIC|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||ALUMINISED STEEL|
|PAINT TYPE||HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL|
Posted by Alex Short on 5th Apr 2015
Great customer service, good price and fast/free shipping.
Install was relatively simple and anyone with basic car knowledge can do themselves in 3-4 hours, just make sure you soak all your own exhaust bolts/nuts well with penetrent beforehand.The worst part was trying to install the nut and washer on the lower engine side stud off the turbo, damn near impossible to get a socket or spanner on it, I ended up using a flexi-joint adaptor to just tighten it enough.
Picture above is all coated black paint, the first two pieces of pipe (dump and next) are black coated as they are stainless I am lead to believe, the rest of the system is you have the option of black paint on mild steel or aluminised. Aluminised is always the best option to prevent rust.
Have a tiny exhaust rattle intermittently, I think it may come from the rear passenger side shackle on the leaf spring, however almost all 3 inch systems no matter the manufacturer will rattle here. Plenty of clearance elsewhere including next to the front drive shaft which is a notorious place for the exhaust to contact.
A pleasure to deal with, exhaust sounds/looks great.