show / hide sidebar
- 4X4 Exhaust Systems
- Stainless Steel
- LDV T60 DUAL CAB UTE DPF Back 3” 409 Stainless Steel Exhaust System
LDV T60 DUAL CAB UTE DPF Back 3” 409 Stainless Steel Exhaust System
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
LDV T60 DUAL CAB UTE ( Standard Tub )
2.8L Turbo Diesel
3” DPF Back Exhaust System
STAINLESS STEEL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Part Number: OE1614-S
- Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Resistant enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle - usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment - Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
- Sound options : Straight Pipe or Small Muffler : same price
Please Note : Does not suit the Mega Tub model due to extended Chassis.
IMPORTANT : HERE’S THE DEAL ON FREIGHT !
we will come back to you with the best rate we can get for your area. You always have the option of cancelling the order if you are not happy with
the freight price.
- Front Connecting Pipe
- Muffler assembly - delete or small muffler
- Tail Pipe assembly
- Gaskets, Nuts & Bolts
|BODY||DUAL CAB/UTILITY/CAB CHASSIS|
|PRIMARY BUILD MATERIAL||409 STAINLESS STEEL|
|PAINT TYPE||HEAT RESISTANT ENAMEL|
Easy fit exhaust
Posted by Andrew McRae on 3rd Sep 2020
As stated easy DIY exhaust fitting, jacked up drivers side, two axle stands on chassis rail and standard exhaust out in one piece. 3 inch outback exhaust in and tightened all in just over an grovelling in the driveway. No discernable drone or bark. Very happy bring on snorkel and chip.
Posted by Kirt on 5th May 2020
Good product, would be good to have a Cat delete option. It’s very quiet. Easy install and good quality though.